www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Which is the right one?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

can i get a suggestion for a phone with the least amount of problems and having the following specs:

4.7-5 inches display
at least 720p display
if possible gorilla glass
quad core
>1G RAM
camera at least 8M (not interpolated)
and the most important part : the battery, wil have to complement the hardware. a 2600mAh will be great.

For example i bought a month ago a Feiteng 7500 (for around 120 euro), that came with two 2 x 2600mAh batteries, that more or less met the above specs but i had to return it, since it could not charge the batteries. The whole procedure took more than two months (paypal refund etc)
(2014-01-10, 16:53)spidy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

can i get a suggestion for a phone with the least amount of problems and having the following specs:

4.7-5 inches display
at least 720p display
quad core
>1G RAM
and the most important part : the battery, wil have to complement the hardware. a 2600mAh will be great.

For example i bought a month ago a Feiteng 7500 (for around 120 euro), that came with two 2 x 2600mAh batteries, that more or less met the above specs but i had to return it, since it could not charge the batteries. The whole procedure took more than two months (paypal refund etc)

Maybe consider buying an octa core? Most of them have gorilla glass, 1080p screen and 2gb RAM. You can find THL T100s with just 299 dollars. It comes with gorilla glass 3, 1080p 5" screen, 2gb ram and the MTK6592 octa-core cpu. There are 2 battery versions, a 2300 and a 2700 mAh.
(2014-01-15, 18:54)makrigik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-10, 16:53)spidy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

4.7-5 inches display
at least 720p display
quad core
>1G RAM

Maybe consider buying an octa core? Most of them have gorilla glass, 1080p screen and 2gb RAM. You can find THL T100s with just 299 dollars. It comes with gorilla glass 3, 1080p 5" screen, 2gb ram and the MTK6592 octa-core cpu. There are 2 battery versions, a 2300 and a 2700 mAh.

Where are you located? Obviously you'll have to take what bands the phone accepts into concideration. I've found the hero h7500+, and the ceasar to work on 3g with rogers in Canada. I'f you're in Europe the jiayu g4 is damn nice. The screen might be a little smaller than what you're looking for but the build quality makes up for it (imo).