www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Tapatalk integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@Gizbeat/any other admin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is an app for browsing various forums with ease on mobile devices.
There used to be a free version available but there are other apps that act as a (crappy) Tapatalk client such as [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
There is a plugin available for MyBB on [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
So, could you implement it?Angel
Tapatalk would be great!
I'll take a look at it. The thing I don't like about tapatalk is the popup that happens every time you go to a site if you don't have tapatalk. Let me see if that's an option that can be turned off.
Great!!!
Tapatalk Tapatalk Tapatalk !!!
But Tapatalk support is only from Android and iOS mobile platforms. They loose interest in Chrome plugin development.
Any news? Confused
(2013-04-24, 14:05)salanet Wrote: [ -> ]Any news? Confused

Tapatalk won't be coming. We've got Forum Runner on a trial basis now though.
(2013-04-24, 14:59)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-24, 14:05)salanet Wrote: [ -> ]Any news? Confused

Tapatalk won't be coming. We've got Forum Runner on a trial basis now though.

Glad to here Tapatalk isnt coming. That popup drives me mad!
I uninstalled Tapatalk because I found forums easier to use without it.
Maybe its my age.
what is tapatalk integration?
(2013-05-06, 03:12)imos900 Wrote: [ -> ]what is tapatalk integration?

It's a way to 'mobilize' content. Rather than seeing what you would see on a desktop. Some think it's easier to navigate and post etc.

I currently have forum runner installed, but not sure anyone's even using it.
Pages: 1 2