www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: inew v3 dont charge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys im new user..
i bought inew v3 and i put to charge and he doesnt charge..btw both batteries dont charge. when i connect the charger, a red light appears on the phone but the batterie is still uncharging. i tried the charger on another phone and it works, and i tried a different charger on the inew but still dont charge the batteries.
and know i can do nothing with the phone... no baterries...
pls can someone help me with that?????
Well... Charger is ok, batteries are probably also ok (hard to believe that both are damaged), so it must be something with the phone or with a power connector itself. Have you tried to strain the cable connector to one of the sides, maybe it's a contact problem. And try to leave it on the charger anyway, just to see if it's something with the battery indicator showing false info. Keep us informed.
nothing work...i have 2 batterries and now i can t turn on the phone 1% batterries, if i buy a external battery charger can this fix the problem????
how can a turn off phone spend batterries when im charging him??
(2014-01-11, 18:12)dany antunes Wrote: [ -> ]if i buy a external battery charger can this fix the problem????

I think it should work if you recharge the battery with an external battery charger, but that won't fix your problem for good.
This guy on has similar problem. Did you try to recharge it over USB cable connected to a PC?
thx for the video but it´s not the same things... on mine phone when i charge to wall charger the phone "say" it´s charging but he doesn t charge...
thx
with the external charger it works fine....
i dont understand...
Me either. I'm afraid you'll have to send it back for warranty. Otherwise it would be a big handicap.
Hi this might be a silly question, but did you remove the yellow protective tape from the battery terminals? (see picture)
(2014-01-12, 17:10)cityfun Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
maybe, this is not the proper section to write about, but i'd like to ask..
Is it possible to use lenovo's s820 battery (2000mAh) to Inew v3?
Has anyone tried that?

They are quite similar..
Pages: 1 2