www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Disable / hide sim card 2 icon / notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a means to hide the status bar icon and notification regarding sim card 2? I don't use a 2nd sim car and I'd perfer to just stop it nagging me.
(2014-01-13, 21:49)Android-uk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a means to hide the status bar icon and notification regarding sim card 2? I don't use a 2nd sim car and I'd perfer to just stop it nagging me.

Yes, you can do this via GravityBox, under "status bar tweaks" Smile
Hi,

Took a look and for some reason on my phone, GavityBox could not see the notification regarding the SIM, however via Xeposed framework I installed NotifyClean and that picks it up and I was able to block it. Thanks anyway Cool
That's odd... Just double-checked, it's still present. :0)
But good you found another solution...
thank for this post, that will help me too ;)
I've had two phones (S7589 and T200C) which have this notification. Gravity Box has the option to disable them, but the option when ticked hasn't worked for either of them. Good to see that NotifyClean is an alternative that may work. I know I'm months late in seeing this, but thanks for the post @Android-uk .
(2014-01-15, 16:59)HappyUser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-13, 21:49)Android-uk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Yes, you can do this via GravityBox, under "status bar tweaks" Smile

can i ask if there are any apps that can do this that require no root. i really don't want to risk rooting my phone. and the sim 2 signal bar annoys me too cuz i dont use a 2nd sim