www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Innos D6000 QCN/NVRAM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My phone works, but doesn't detect sim cards. Only Wi-fi. No internet, no calls. Someone from service told me that I need something like QCN backup. Can someone do backup QCN on his phone and send me?
I would like to help you Rygi, however my D6000 is now shutting itself down. Only stays on for a few seconds before rebooting.
Sad Thanks anyway... In a case if You repair Your phone or someoene other want to help please send me that file. After LCD change, something happened with my IMEI. Restored it but it didn't help... Restore QCN/NVRAM may help... Short instruction how to do this in QFIL, just plug phone to PC and do 3 steps...
You send me a message but I had the same problem as you 6 months ago !
No network just wifi, I have a new phone, my Innos is for my son for playing games !

And I think I have an old QCN backup but not sure because can't use it on my phone.

I try next week, and send you what I have
Thank You very much friend. I will even pay You if it works... Smiling Please remember to chceck I 'll come here everyday... That phone is important for me. I liked it. Telephones with to batterires are rather unique :Smiling Now I have Oukitel K8000 (great one battery, better in test even than previous one Oukitel K10000 Pro), but Innos D6000 is still my favourite :Smiling Thank You
OK, this my QCN backup I did when I get the phone (Lolilop version) : deleted because IMEI is in
It was a XQCN file, that I convert to QCN file. I send you the two files

Hope it helps

I haven't tried because my phone it's not recognized anymore by my pc !
Thank You! Unfrotunately I will be able to check in Friday evening, because I left phone in my home town... I can't w8!!! Even if  won't help, You are great anyway! but if it will be work that will be amazing to reanimate the phone after one year Smiling
Working again! Smiling))))) After one year!!! Thank You once gain Stevejc send me Your account numer in PM, I give You something for that :Smiling)))
Excellent. Happy this worked out for you.
Great news.

What was your firmware version ?

Do you were on android lollipop ou marshmallow ?

So you have only restore the QCN file and all is good now !

So I will try if I can fix my issue first, that QFIL doesn't see anymore my phone.

I haven't try because of that problem and I have bought a new phone since.

This Innos is good but since I have a Moto Z play now  Rolleyes

If this Innos could have been upgraded with a snapdragon 625 !
Pages: 1 2