www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: mp 809t huge battery drain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] i have this problem, battery drain is incredibly high, standby mode id 53 % and phone not active 41%, why?
My S7589 is very similar. "Cell standby" and "Phone idle" take up approximately 60% of my total battery usage. Next is "Wifi" and then "Bluetooth" and then "Screen".

Initially I thought this was because "Cell Standby" and "Phone Idle" were using a lot of resources. Then I realized perhaps it was because everything else was using very little.

Is your battery life really that bad? It looks like you only have a 2500 mAh battery to begin with. What is your normal phone usage like, and how long does your phone typically last you on a full charge?

Follow-up question: how good is your cell phone coverage in the places you are most?
Hello.

I've noticed the same thing on my 809T. What is your fimware version (mine is 2109_v82_hydy_hd_20131109) ?

On other post ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]), I've discover other firmware including a released note for this phone. More recent firmware seems to contains correction about this problem.

I've not tested yet
These Most likely % of time. Not % of drain.