www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tool] Download MTK Droid Tools 2.5.2 + 2.5.2e
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 2.5.2e is in a .7z file. After extracting MTK Droid Tools 252, extract the .7z and write over the current .exe

MTK Droid Tools 2.5.2e is for MT6582 and MT6572. It creates a new type of scatter that should be compatible with most MTK6582 and MTK6572 devices.

Note, users of MT6572 with UBIFS type blocks need to be very careful. MTK Droid Tools is not yet fully ready to be used with MT6572 with UBIFS type block.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
i back up the stock rom with this tool. but when i tried to flash it with sp tools there is no cache and user data tick in box and cannot proceed.
there is no backup user and cache selection in this version but available in earlier version. i have tried those earlier version but there is error at the end and sp tools also can't flash.
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and I wonder whether the MTK Droid tools are available either for Mac-OSX or for Linux. Would be really cool, since I do all development on Linux and could also have access to a Mac.

Nothing against others using Windows, it's just not my stuff ;-)
My G-Tide E77 MT-6572 ... How can I know is my Mobile with UBIFS type blocks??
thanks for nice info....