www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: So many choices!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new to the site and I've been looking around your sponsers websites and there is literally too much choice!

I have been looking at the iNew V3 because that seems to be popular around this way and is in my budget (don't really want to spend more than $250/£150)

What are my other options? Everyone seems to have different opinions on everything here, one day the camera is 13mp, the next it's 18mp, one day its F2.0, next its F2.2. It's all very confusing!

Also, your sponsors. How legit etc are they? I found an iNew V3 on Ebay for the same price and there I would get the paypal security? Why should I buy from 1949deal? Also, they say you get another battery with the V3, but wouldn't another battery just render useless? Once it's dead, its' dead. You have to put it back in the phone to recharge it?

Sorry for all the questions I just want to be sure about my purchase! Thanks a lot
The ZP980+ is looking very nice as well. http://www.1949deal.com/zopo-zp980-mtk65...phonearena&utm_medium=zp998&&utm_campaign=campaign

Use a $3 charger from Amazon, you can charge the battery outside the phone. Make sure if you use one of the enclosed ones, which normally charge the battery faster, that it's big enough to fit the battery.

I use the cheap clamp-on style. Takes overnight to charge the battery (8-10 hours from dead). http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1...s%3Dmobile&field-keywords=universal+battery+charger&rh=n%3A2335752011%2Ck%3Auniversal+battery+charger

I very rarely plug my phone in to charge the battery. Just swap when one's empty.

The sites wouldn't be on here if they weren't legit. No one can make you a 100% promise about anything. That includes eBay. Our sponsors take PayPal to, so you're covered. Our sponsors have a reputation to maintain and legitimate customer issues are almost always ironed out.

The last thing you want to be worried about is megapixels. It means nothing. Unless you plan on printing posters from your phone photos... I take all of my pictures at maximum 3mp. Normally 1mp.