www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Vernee Mix 2] Official Vernee Mix 2 ROM download SP Flashtool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2017-12-24, 22:18)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

In TWRP, select INSTALL and then find that .zip. That's it Fu Man

Thank you. This seems to be working.
Thank you for your super rapid reply as usual! ;)

My phone is currently bricked unfortunately. It is in a bootloop... I will follow your instructions and feedback you in a couple of minutes.

Best regards,

(2017-12-25, 00:36)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]You're either doing something wrong, or the drivers aren't properly installed or there's a driver conflict.

With the phone powered off, click Download in SP Flash. Hold volume up while connecting the USB to PC.

If the flash doesn't start, try a different USB cable, and a different USB port. If you have a different PC, try that as well. You can also try uninstalling all adb and vcom drivers and do a fresh install.

Does your phone boot into Android okay, or are you currently bricked?

I followed your instruction but still not working!! I have drained the battery and tried to press volume UP and connect usb to PC, it identified the Preloader USB driver for 2 seconds and then disconnect while the phone start to charge...

Any other workarounds? Sad

Best regards,
(2017-12-25, 04:23)taslpeer Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2017-12-24, 03:15)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent job. Tried to flash the one Ghost uploaded and it wouldn't flash. Kept getting a hash mismatch error. Perhaps a scatter issue.

This one worked great. Updated and back to factory.

I tried to flash this OTA based rom from Cleopatra but I am always getting hash mismatch error like in the one Ghost uploaded.
WHY?
(2017-12-23, 17:55)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

STEPS TO FLASH THE STOCK ROM :

1) Download the latest SP Flash Tool version at the next link :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

2) Open SP Flash Tool.
3) Load the scatter file inside stock firmware folder.
4) Select FIRMWARE UPGRADE option.

THEN

6) Turn off your phone (Power off)
7) Hold Volume-Up on the phone while connecting your turned off phone to the pc with USB cable.
8) Be patient until the flash process will be finished (100%).
9) Disconnect the USB cable.
10) Press power button.

Download Link :

Cleopatra stock: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Official Vernee Mix 2 ROM download stock: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Official Vernee Mix 2 ROM download stock mirror: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Smiling
Please i need flash rom for vernee mix 6gb ram version
(2018-03-15, 08:18)jrevaladares Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
My phone is currently brick , its showing red led and black screen. What should i do. I mistakenly select format all and dowbload in flash tool when i wanted to flash to a custom rom. Am new to all this flashing stuf, what should i do to revive my phone back?
hola, estoy probando la rom recomendada por cleopatra para SP pero no termina de forma exitosa me aparece un mensaje de error: STATUS_INSUFICIENT_BUFFER_(0xC0010007)
(hiNT) Me pueden apoyar? gracias.

Please after flashing my Vernee Mix 2  4GB, variant, it lost IMEI NUMBER and was unable to call with the cellphone since then please does anyone got a fix for that.

thanks alot you saved my bricked phone

Pages: 1 2