www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Screen sensitivity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-01-31, 02:46)Squier Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you solved your sound problem. About the SD card... somehow this sounds familiar, but it doesn't affect the use of your phone does it?

No it doesnt other than having to restart my phone to get it to read it again.
Hey I found this link, but not able to open it at work, can you check it out. Its a chinese website who developed the mobileuncle software, but they have custom roms everywhere. Let me know what you find [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&searchid=4282&orderby=lastpost&ascdesc=desc&searchsubmit=yes&kw=iNew
I have problems with my screen too, even with new xperia c rom
I noticed someone mentioning they had the problem with the charger connected but I have is when the charger is unplugged

I tried that line on my original rom but it didn't do much for me.

Could it be I just have a bad phone?
Because i'm still in the garrenty phase so if that is the case I can send it back
Same thing for me here. i flash twice other rom, i did the line mentioned above, but nothing has change. any news? thx
I have noticed a few people with this same problem, but it's not the screen that is to sensitive.

In the settings menu there is a gesture sensing option. Turn this off, what it is doing is using the front camera as a swipe function, so when you swipe your hand in front of it it takes it as a swipe across the screen. so turn it off and your phone swipes will work properly.
already tried to deactiveate them. I think this has nothing to do with gesture options.

(2014-03-03, 13:11)rookal Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed a few people with this same problem, but it's not the screen that is to sensitive.

In the settings menu there is a gesture sensing option. Turn this off, what it is doing is using the front camera as a swipe function, so when you swipe your hand in front of it it takes it as a swipe across the screen. so turn it off and your phone swipes will work properly.
Pages: 1 2