www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: when will some1 make a rom for the INEW V3 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why isnt there a rom for the inew v3 there are roms for other inew phones what gives ??SadCrying
There is allready the first custom rom in beta stage [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and as developer says the next version will fix all the bugs
(2014-01-23, 02:30)chris_koz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and as developer says the next version will fix all the bugs

have u tried it ...do u think more roms will come out soon or shouldnt i get me hopes high

oh and thanks for the link....does this rom sort out the internal storage ?
Νο i didnt try this rom.I am waiting for v2,0 version in which developer says that all bugs are fixed.About other roms,i hope that will exist
me to coz it sucks every other phone has a host ov roms to choose Sad
sent a msg to AOKP hope they sort a rom out
The phone is the new model. Give it some time, new roms will come to it.
(2014-01-23, 03:19)faz844 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and as developer says the next version will fix all the bugs

have u tried it
I just hate when something comes out as "new", and they don't tell what exactly is new. Should I just check every single feature of a rom, to see what is new and what is not? Of course not, and that's why I don't even plan to waste my disk space and network bandwidth for such files. If they release v2 and put a changelog... Well, that's an entirely different story. But in this case, no thanks.
+1000
I also hate that they publish a beta rom for free and say "fix some bugs" and now v2.0 with changelog and fixed bugs is not free..As i know a donation called like this,because it is anyone decision if he will give a little amount of money in devs for their work.These guys must say that "if you want the rom,you must pay for it".
this is very unlikely to be any other than the 104 rom with some skin. if it says 109, it's probably faked. they don't tell you any about it cuz it's nothing special. very unlikely to be true kitkats 4.3. do not waste the money.
Pages: 1 2