www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: frontglas for inew i6000?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi. today my inew i6000 fell down and the frontglas broke. Crying
Now i hope that i can buy it or is there any alternatives from other phones?
[Image: xG4z83S.jpg]
[Image: XTA0ZdP.jpg]

Is it possible to buy the waterproof case? is there a frontglas included?

i would appreciate any help of fixing this. perhaps some awesome tricks.
(2014-01-23, 03:36)hied Wrote: [ -> ]hi. today my inew i6000 fell down and the frontglas broke. Crying
Now i hope that i can buy it or is there any alternatives from other phones?
[Image: xG4z83S.jpg]
[Image: XTA0ZdP.jpg]

Is it possible to buy the waterproof case? is there a frontglas included?

i would appreciate any help of fixing this. perhaps some awesome tricks.

You can order a glass from Inew directly - not sure of price.

Here's a video link on how to change the glass:

Or you can send it back to them to have repaired. Be carefull they will wipe it and put the latest OS and updates. When you get it back you might need to format the internal SD card with windows.

I had to have mine replaced also. it cost me $115 US with shipping to have it done by Merimobiles.
im from germany. if i send them my phone i have to wait 2 months. i think i buy the glas and give it to a local store to repair it. thank you for your help!. merimobiles sells the glas too?
(2014-02-14, 22:28)hied Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
or call them yourself, here's inew 's Customer service contact phone number 0755-83952325
they are in Futian District, Shenzhen City

Hope this helps.
Hello guys! I think have good news...i've found this site that sell the assembly screen+touchscreen + frontglass. It isn't cheap but is the only i've found in these 5months that i've broken my phone. I've tried to contact Inew customer service but they sell new screen only if you have bought the phone from them...
It's the link i've found: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]