www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 and iNew V3-E which is the difference between them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, I ordered an iNew V3, but I received an iNew V3-E. The difference I noticed were the 18 and 8 mp cameras, testing it with Antutu... But the pictures are not very good...
Which is the difference between these two models?
Not a guy but i guess just the letter Big Grin

(2014-01-23, 14:40)lucianlucuta Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, I ordered an iNew V3, but I received an iNew V3-E. The difference I noticed were the 18 and 8 mp cameras, testing it with Antutu... But the pictures are not very good...
there is no difference. there is only one version so far released to us. possible in china is a different, but every westerner we know of only has v3e
I have the V3 version without e

(2014-01-23, 16:01)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]there is only one version so far released to us. possible in china is a different, but every westerner we know of only has v3e
I don't know if its a difference between V3 and V3-E but I noticed from the photos in the NFC and WiFi tip thread that my phone is slightly different and doesn't have the NFC symbol next to the GPS section and doesn't have the microsd words in black on the microsd slot.
You mean you're not a guy, right? Smiling Well, I can see that you are a gorgeous girl... Tongue
Thanks for the answer, by the way... Smiling

(2014-01-23, 15:52)GeekGirl Wrote: [ -> ]Not a guy but i guess just the letter Big Grin

(2014-01-23, 14:40)lucianlucuta Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, I ordered an iNew V3, but I received an iNew V3-E. The difference I noticed were the 18 and 8 mp cameras, testing it with Antutu... But the pictures are not very good...

Just look under the back cover, if you received the phone, to see if those stikers are present: nfc, wifi, gps, etc...
I ordered iNew V3, but I received iNew V3-E... All functions are present, very pleased with the phone, excepting that damned 18 mp camera... My ex THL W8 took much better pictures than this one...

(2014-01-25, 07:47)lindtisbetter Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if its a difference between V3 and V3-E but I noticed from the photos in the NFC and WiFi tip thread that my phone is slightly different and doesn't have the NFC symbol next to the GPS section and doesn't have the microsd words in black on the microsd slot.
(2014-01-25, 14:16)lucianlucuta Wrote: [ -> ]You mean you're not a guy, right? Smiling Well, I can see that you are a gorgeous girl... Tongue
Thanks for the answer, by the way... Smiling

thx Blush yes im a girl, here it isnt mentioned anywhere only V3 also NFC is not mentioned in red on the backplate, and the back camera is 13MP (18MP interpolation) and 5MP Front (8MP interpolation) the low light photos taken seem to look better than my Sony 14.1 Cybershot but not tested the camera alot yet, also NFC works fine, for people who have a problem with NFC, most of the times it is a problem that you didnt closed the backplate good enough so dont try to pull out anything yet, just press very gently on the left and right side of the backplate around the lens and you will hear a click
mine is the same ....V3-E have no NFC in red on the back cover looks same from the inside ??? is it a fake or just maybe diffrent batch ???
(2014-01-27, 13:30)faz844 Wrote: [ -> ]mine is the same ....V3-E have no NFC in red on the back cover looks same from the inside ??? is it a fake or just maybe diffrent batch ???

[attachment=699]
My phone is on its way to me,i thought camera was 13mp not 18mp,hope its not a rip off[/b]

[[b]quote='GeekGirl' pid='12924' dateline='1390463565']
Not a guy but i guess just the letter Big Grin

[/quote]
Pages: 1 2