www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need firmware for zfiner y900 mt6797 tablet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got bricked my tablet. I can see a "Uninit failed" message at mediatek start-screen and it´s only avaible FASTBOOT mode. No recovery,no normal init, only fastboot mode and mediatek screen with the error message (UNIT FAILED).
This it´s the tablet i`ve bought.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
you can see on pictures that i got vnf21000b firmware, but it doesn´t work because mine, it´s a special firmware (build id: zfinery90020170524).
The real spec it´s y960-mt6753-66n but in android it´s y960-mt6797-n.

i have tried so many things to unbrick this device.
I`ve tried to made a backup with wwrmtk and then format all with an special scatter (nvram and many more selected)via flashtools and then betools or wisetools and then back to start from the beginning. or i´ve tried with onda v10 backup firmware from the beginning,too.
The same with firmwares vfn1300001,vfn00007 etc etc etc i always got uninit failed
Guys i really don´t know what else could i do to unbrick this tablet.
I tested to making a firmware via wwrmtk with userdata and flashinfo and sgpt selected (all partitions selected 26 sys)and in flashtools the same scatter with all selected, then betools and restarted from the begining or wisetools, this drives me crazy hehe
i have tested everything

My principal problem it´s that i´ve never watched a build.prop file when i´ve scanned on SEARCH PARTITIONS on wwrmtK when i finished my backup firmware.
In A WWR MTK videotutorial you can see a correct build.prop file generated but for me it´s something impossible to pull out. and i´ve tested so many firmwares...
this it´s relevant?i think it is...
I have only watched this:

I think there´s no solution for this tablet. The solution it´s only property of this seller, i think...

There´s one thing for sure...Vnf21000b firmware,it´s my firmware (you can download at bmxc ftp server)
But there´s another firmware vnf21000b 20170626, i have tested too and uninit failed too.
Wich firmware it´s better for me?
vfn21000b? or vfn 21000b20170626? or an ondav10 backup?
I asked for start in a good way a backup via wwrmtk, i´ve tried every one each of the y107 firmwares (same result)

But i think i need to flash a special file it via fastbootmode or something else to ENGENDRATE a fake-device AND CONVERT.... y960_mt6753_66n
INTO!.... (abra-cadaver!!!!)..............................y960_mt6797_n

I just need to know, there´s someone could help me on fix this brick device? there´s a solution viable for us?
Thank you. Cheers!