www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew V3 v1.0.4 (13Gb) + CWM Touch + Root (Sft)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
did you run root checker? what action did you take to lead you to think it not have root?
At install titanium backup say me that not root ,but i flashed the zip root archivetrough CWM and i did it.
Thanks for your time
Regards.
You need to run root checker or try copying a file into /system with Root Explorer with R/W turned on. If either of those fail, give Ultimate a try.
flash [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] from recovery and you will be root
After you flashed that rom at first boot it will ask you to push Yes of No to install su, if there was clicked no or it was ignored for some reason or didnt notice the dialog at all then it just continues to install and boot without installing root

(2014-01-27, 22:11)Gokuh Wrote: [ -> ]I flash this rom but not have root Sad
Can you help me?
Thanks
nevermind - problem solved.
(2014-01-23, 15:45)GeekGirl Wrote: [ -> ]iNew V3 v1.0.4 (13Gb) + CWM Touch + Root

Hello Geekgirl could You tell me what is the difference of your 526Mb system.img and Gizbeat 734Mb? If I get my Phone I want to try yours, and just good to know Rolleyes
When trying to flash the 1.0.3 stock rom from this rom with spft, i get error about the pmt or something, is there any way to use spft to install 1.0.3 over this 1.0.4 or only through cwm?
Hey guys!
I have an iNew V3 v1.0.1, can I flash on it the file you uploaded and it'll be v1.0.4?
If yes, can someone tell me how to do it and with which flashing program, there's to much information on the forums and I don't understand what to do.(I have windows 8)
Thank you
hi can any one tell me if i can root my v3 version 1.0.7 sorry i am just a bigginer thanks
Pages: 1 2 3