www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Show real specs ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently purchased a tablet which I know now is completely fake as far as its specs go. Is there any way to modify the specs back to originals ?
If you know the real specs you can root and change some of the specs back to original in build.prop.

If you mean, change them back to original and you don't know the original specs, then no. Not possible.
(2018-01-20, 17:06)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]If you know the real specs you can root and change some of the specs back to original in build.prop.

If you mean, change them back to original and you don't know the original specs, then no. Not possible.

Ive tried to edit the build.prop and while everything saves fine the settings app will not reflect the changes, kinda stumped
(2018-01-20, 05:54)userr2017 Wrote: [ -> ]I recently purchased a tablet which I know now is completely fake as far as its specs go. Is there any way to modify the specs back to originals ?

More info on why the specs are fake and not knowing the originals?