www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: What would you like to have in a future update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the thread subject says... Give us your suggestions!
This is also a poll, so it could be useful to developers as a guideline for what needs attention Smiling
a battery consumption lasting at leas 24 hours moderate use is a must ... if not so this phone should be retired from sell, though i am afraid the problem comes from mediatek soc or software as it happens to other hd screen models also Sad too bad
think the battery is a must ..and roms so we can tweek things in our phone ,and does this phone actually have air gesture? or was that a lie like all the other things =(
I need rsap(remote sim access profile-protocol)for bt connection via my bt carkit...
Does anybody know how to create it?
Hello,

No need for a Kit Kat rom, as far as I used china phones, everything upgrade just came with more bug, more battery consumption...
What I wish is a bugfix for the GPS : when I drive, it doesn't seems to be able to follow me (another MT6582 phone just works perfect).
I haven't tried NFC yet but if I can share files with another NFC phone without anything else than the two phones, it would be great.
That's it for me, right now.
CyanogenMod, no doubts. Maybe they can port android 4.4, fix some bugs and improve battery life. Everything in a single ROM.
Battery fix, for the love of "insert your deity here" please.
1. air gesture fix
2. better battery performance
3. better GPS performance
any news about the next update?? is there gonna be any "next update"? XD
at first they were so productive, they released 3 updates in less than 3 weeks. and now nothing Big Grin we are all stock in one internal partitioned ROM FOR THE REST OUR LIFES... GOD BLESS US!Tongue
I see one video where airgesture is working on V3:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Any idea what is done to enable this?
Pages: 1 2