www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Leeco le s3 x626 bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have checked this thread as I experienced the same issue, I was able to get past the phone buttons not working and was able to flash a new firmware. But this led to another issue considering the system.

For one, I am unable to unlock my bootloader, I just receive the error : FAILED (remote: unlock operation is not allowed), and there is no way fro me to get in my android as it always stays on the LeEco POWERED BY ANDROID screen, which then shuts down and reboots.#

As well as this, the display is now very unusual: the LeEco logo is coloured green white and yellow, the display is flipped horizontally and mirrored vertically.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

The image above shows this.

It's VERY annoying and I hope it can be solved.  Angry

NOTE!! I can still use locked bootloader/fastboot, can't use adb and can use SP FLASH TOOL
A very tough nut to crack. Leeco needs to learn from those who came before them and make this easier on users who like to mod. Meizu as well. Otherwise amazing value for the $$$.
raydj2003

Smiling
(2018-02-17, 05:18)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Smiling

Fortunately, I was able to return the (no longer functional) LeEco device to my dealer, who exchanged it for a Ulefone Gemini Pro for a small surcharge. It was not easy to persuade the retailer to do so, and to manage it I needed to practice and use a mix of the views of Sniper47 and Cleopatra, with which I then looked up at him very kind, needy and desperate.

The thing came to a good end for me, and on top I even got an incredibly cool TWRP Recovery for the Ulefone. My girlfriend was almost more delighted with this than with the new phone. It was too late for her birthday (so I had to make a cake instead), but she got it as a Valentine's gift.

Before the exchange I tried the tutorial published at gizmochina.com, but it was not successful with my LeEco.

Tickernel's websites (I found a link on xda-developers) are crammed full of addware and cryptominers. I didn't manage to download anything useful from there. If you want to look around there you should be very careful.

Saluti, Samina

(2018-02-28, 00:07)TelegramSam Wrote: [ -> ]Fortunately, I was able to return the (no longer functional) LeEco device to my dealer, who exchanged it for a Ulefone Gemini Pro for a small surcharge. It was not easy to persuade the retailer to do so, and to manage it I needed to practice and use a mix of the views of Sniper47 and Cleopatra, with which I then looked up at him very kind, needy and desperate.
This combination of looks would have made me weak, too.
Big Grin
(2018-03-03, 20:44)cbs3000 Wrote: [ -> ]This combination of looks would have made me weak, too.
Big Grin

To make you weak my own look would suffice, I wouldn't need any foreign help for that ...

Tongue
(2018-03-03, 22:10)TelegramSam Wrote: [ -> ]To make you weak my own look would suffice, I wouldn't need any foreign help for that ...

Tongue

The way I know you (and me), you're probably right about that. 
Blush
(2018-03-03, 22:53)cbs3000 Wrote: [ -> ]The way I know you (and me), you're probably right about that. 
Blush

I'm glad you're so reasonable.  Tongue
Say hello to your sunshine ...  Smiling
(2018-03-04, 17:48)TelegramSam Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you're so reasonable.  Tongue
Say hello to your sunshine ...  Smiling

Happy to make you glad.  Rolleyes
Sunshine has made a delicious apple pie. Take your girlfriend and come on over here. Smiling
We should not forget that this is a technical forum and not a private chat room. Cool
Please check your eMails, ok?