www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Download MTK Droid Tools newest version 2.5.3 - MT6592 Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yes, just in the MTK Droids Tool.
No information is popping up about my phone.
It's currently in debugging mode when I attempt.
I also tried with battery out. Nothing is happening Sad
Also thank you for the reply
(2014-08-15, 22:52)CaptainPorkie23 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, just in the MTK Droids Tool.
No information is popping up about my phone.
It's currently in debugging mode when I attempt.
I also tried with battery out. Nothing is happening Sad
Also thank you for the reply

Are you using the latest version?

Pulling the battery out is a trick used for SP Flash Tool, not Droid Tools. Your phone must be turned on when using Droid Tools.
For Windows 8.1 users, if MTK Droid Tools is giving you problems, particularly indicating errors relating to cygwin, download this.
http://ge.tt/api/1/files/9lsRR8s1/0/blob?download

Just unzip the files, and paste them in the files folder found inside MTK_Droid_Tools_253 > MtkDroidTools
Replace the existing .dll files.

Of course, if the program runs fine as is, don't bother replacing the .dlls.
I had the same problem as some of the people in which Droid Tools did not print out my phone specs when connected via USB. Storage mode worked USB Debugging was enabled but the program just couldn't see it.

What solved it for me was I downloaded a program it said I had incorrect drivers for my phone, and automatically downloaded the right version. MTK Droid Tools could then read my phone. Give it a try, can't hurt, I swear it worked for me.

[snip: root tool is available here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]]
Thanks for this worked a treat on my new Elephone G5 backup and CWM(upside down but it works)Thumbs Up
Any news about an update version compatible for mt6595 and specially zopo zp999 model?
(2014-03-03, 19:26)HDroid Wrote: [ -> ]My PC win7 ultimate..
1. I have download and install MTK driver
2. Install ADB driver
Both of them succes..
3. Open MTK droid tools 2.5.3.
4. And my phone oppo R827 doesnt detect on my pc on mtk droid tools. But for storage it can detect properly..

please enable usb debugging
Nice post
I use the MTK droid tools , my device is recognized , but the button in the lower left area is yellow. That means that i have to instal the drivers properly or just my phone isn't rooted?
If your phone details show up, there is no need to install drivers. Just click on the "ROOT" button at the bottom to get root shell access. Make sure to pay attention to both PC and phone for pop ups. Just allow/grant permission when asked.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5