www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Download MTK Droid Tools newest version 2.5.3 - MT6592 Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Newest version of MTK Droid Tools is out. Now with MT6582, MT6572, MT6577, MT6589, MTK6592 support

Download Link - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Alternate Download - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

What is MTK Droid Tools? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

NOTE: there are no viruses in this release. This is straight from the author of the software. Any virus detection is a false positive because this is a hack tool. Please do not add more posts regarding this as its been thoroughly explained already.
(2014-01-23, 21:28)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

What is MTK Droid Tools? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

When I download from the above link my MSE is telling me its detected a virus and deletes the file. This didn't happen with a previous version, why is it happening now very odd I wonder?
False positive. There are no viruses in MTK Droid Tools. In the past, other versions have turned up false positives as well. Its a hacking tool, so some virus detectors may incorrectly identify it as dangerous.
(2014-01-31, 17:05)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]False positive. There are no viruses in MTK Droid Tools. In the past, other versions have turned up false positives as well. Its a hacking tool, so some virus detectors may incorrectly identify it as dangerous.

Yes thats weird as I was just having a clear out and all of a sudden MSE is flagging up a positive on the older version as well which it hadn't done before, very strange. Thanks for the feedback on this.
can this version use for tablet with MTK8312? I'm thinking to get [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] but reading the MTKdroidTools.ini v253 it doesnt show 8312? :

Code:
[Platforms]
MTKsocs = ^(MT65(16|72|73|75|77|82|89|92)|8135)
; Regular expression all MTK SP FlashTool SOCs

ScatVer111 = 6572,6582
; SOC with scatter V1.1.1

ScatVer112 = 6592
; SOC with scatter V1.1.2

SocToScatName = 6513:6573,6515:6575,6517:6577,8317:6577,8377:6577,8389:6589
; Compliance of SOC name and scatter name (If differ)
Hello everybody!
What is happening with my USB VCOM Port? As yours can see in the video, I plug the S4-MT6572 usb with the phone switched off and without battery. Then the USB VCOM Port are identified, but then they disappear, even without removing the usb cable... and this is repeated ever and ever...

PS: All device drivers have been installed
Watch this video for example:
Hello! Is this work with Neken N6 Pro MTK6592?
My PC win7 ultimate..
1. I have download and install MTK driver
2. Install ADB driver
Both of them succes..
3. Open MTK droid tools 2.5.3.
4. And my phone oppo R827 doesnt detect on my pc on mtk droid tools. But for storage it can detect properly..
(2014-03-03, 19:26)HDroid Wrote: [ -> ]My PC win7 ultimate..
1. I have download and install MTK driver
2. Install ADB driver
Both of them succes..
3. Open MTK droid tools 2.5.3.
4. And my phone oppo R827 doesnt detect on my pc on mtk droid tools. But for storage it can detect properly..

Same here, I can't figure out why...This sucks
Do you have USB- debug mode turned on in the settings on your phone?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5