www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: auto focus issue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
after few test i found that camera doesn't focus . is it software issue?

video in party ;)
the quality of video is truly a surprise specially with almost no light. i just dont get it why the photos r always out of focus.
&feature=youtu.be
the auto focus on my h7500+ seems not working at all. while front camera and video recording r truly nice. i believe its software issue.

any idea whats going on?

thx
(2013-04-10, 03:31)mostafa Wrote: [ -> ]after few test i found that camera doesn't focus . is it software issue?

video in party ;)
the quality of video is truly a surprise specially with almost no light. i just dont get it why the photos r always out of focus.
&feature=youtu.be

Nice video, apart from the flickering disco light not a single stutter Big Grin

About the focussing, I have seen this problem on some other android phones I've owned and still don't really know why it happens.
I bypassed the flaw by using "tap to focus". Just tap on the thing you want to Photograph on your screen, let it focus and hit the shutter button.
Used to work for me, give it a try and report back if you can.
tried tap method but still no focus HuhHuh

i think i need New 4.1.2 ROM (Wind) for h7500+ that Gizbeat made but i still don't have access yet.
(2013-04-10, 05:58)mostafa Wrote: [ -> ]tried tap method but still no focus HuhHuh

i think i need New 4.1.2 ROM (Wind) for h7500+ that Gizbeat made but i still don't have access yet.

Can you see it attempting to auto-focus? Go to something about 6" away, a flower with other flowers in the background, or a leaf with other leaves in the background and tap it. It actually can take a little work to get it focused in on what you want, and if the object isn't big enough in the field of view then it can be very difficult to "catch" it. Try this and see if it's TRYING to auto-focus.
i will show 2 pics one taken few days after i recived phone and one today.
the difference is huge.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-04-12, 06:13)mostafa Wrote: [ -> ]i will show 2 pics one taken few days after i recived phone and one today.
the difference is huge.

So the problem still remains, but wasn't always a problem? .... Or there was a problem and it's now fixed...?
(2013-04-12, 06:26)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-12, 06:13)mostafa Wrote: [ -> ]i will show 2 pics one taken few days after i recived phone and one today.
the difference is huge.

So the problem still remains, but wasn't always a problem? .... Or there was a problem and it's now fixed...?

it wasn't a problem. the camera used to focus pretty well as u can see in first pic.
suddenly it wont focus like before as u can see in second pic. HuhHuh
(2013-04-12, 06:34)mostafa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-12, 06:26)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
the difference is huge.

it wasn't a problem. the camera used to focus pretty well as u can see in first pic.
suddenly it wont focus like before as u can see in second pic. HuhHuh

Yea, I'll be honest Mostafu, this doesn't look too good. It looks like it's stuck focused far away.

Does it auto-focus when viewing things close up while taking a movie? And what about other camera apps besides stock?
no it doesn't focus at all.
tried punch of good camera apps but still same.
u think its software or hardware issue?!
Pages: 1 2