www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MT6580 goophone i7 plus (red)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an (goophone i7 red clone) purchased last month and i flashed the wrong rom to it. i bricked it and it wouldn't do nothing for days but after a week of trying to flash the stock rom i've finally got it to do something which gives me hope. now it just lights up but doesn't show the screen or the apple logo but when the phone is powered on i can hear phone unlock sound and also hear my notification but my screen it just lit from backlighting, i cant see anything. i have sp tools and also many roms for the (MT6580 iphone7 red) and i always make a complete flash it just doesnt make my phone work i need the original stock rom. also how can i get access to my sd card via computer wondering if something on my sd card is preventing the flash from working. is is possible with a bricked phone? i know this is where all the pros are at can someone please led me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.