www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [REQ] - Root for Ulefone S8 Pro/TWRP port
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All!

Bought a Ulefone S8 Pro recently. Great phone, fast, incredible value for the price!

I'd like to be able to install TWRP on this MT6737m phone so that I can root. Is anyone able to provide assistance, as it appears there are no working TWRP builds available yet.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Rastarn
“tribesmen just wouldn't live here“
-= David Bowie / Tin Machine =-
(2018-03-25, 21:58)Rastarn Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All!

Bought a Ulefone S8 Pro recently. Great phone, fast, incredible value for the price!

I'd like to be able to install TWRP on this MT6737m phone so that I can root. Is anyone able to provide assistance, as it appears there are no working TWRP builds available yet.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Rastarn
“tribesmen just wouldn't live here“
-= David Bowie / Tin Machine =-

Hello.

Please tell me the build number.

Regards
(2018-03-26, 03:00)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

Please tell me the build number.

Regards

Apologies for taking a while to get back to you. Unexpectedly ended up in hospital.

Build number is

F9G62C.GQU.Ulefone.HB.H.SSXSJS5MH.0718.V3.01
You can view the official firmware here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2018-05-14, 17:51)Richard02 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I've got the latest firmware. I'm after a TWRP Build so that I can root the phone.