www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Firmware obqo t8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening, I really need help, I'm new to the forum and sorry for my bad English. Could someone help me by providing the rom of this obqo t8 cell phone? I have searched desperately to be able to repair it, since I have a nice paperweight. Someone who has the official firmware? 4G model number Android version 6.0 MT6735 base band version kernel version 3.0.8 hardware version A825E_V1.0 I installed kingRoot and gives me these other info: 4G brand 4G model Android 4.0.3 CPU sc8825 Linux kernel version 3.0.8
(2018-04-11, 10:56)Javierlopezv Wrote: [ -> ]Good evening, I really need help, I'm new to the forum and sorry for my bad English. Could someone help me by providing the rom of this obqo t8 cell phone? I have searched desperately to be able to repair it, since I have a nice paperweight. Someone who has the official firmware? 4G model number Android version 6.0 MT6735 base band version kernel version 3.0.8 hardware version A825E_V1.0 I installed kingRoot and gives me these other info: 4G brand 4G model Android 4.0.3 CPU sc8825 Linux kernel version 3.0.8

I need it too, waithing....