www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Which manyfacturers in China are most respected?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clones. Clones of clones. Clones cloning clones who have babies that make more clones.

It's a bit silly yes, and so is the Chinese market that has so many clones that are so similar in looks that it's hard as heck to tell who is chintzing out on the internals.

So what are say, the top three companies for quality in and out in the Android clone phone/tablet space?

I really want to know because I am thinking this is a good business to get into.

Any opinions?

On the Internet there are LWAYS opinions. Smiling

ApplePRO
Huawei
Xiaomi
ZTE
Umi
THL
Jiayu
(2014-01-26, 16:05)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Huawei
Xiaomi
ZTE
Umi
THL
Jiayu

Thanks! Any thoughts as to why for any of them, or reasons that set one apart from the other? Not asking for a novel just some basics.

ApplePRO
in my opinion ZTE probably the best but you pay for what you get. Ive Thl T200 which I have is an excellent phone. They do seem to support their phones with updates etc.
(2014-01-28, 02:29)Bazabaza Wrote: [ -> ]in my opinion ZTE probably the best but you pay for what you get. Ive Thl T200 which I have is an excellent phone. They do seem to support their phones with updates etc.

iNew offers good support for their phones as well.
We have 3 THL W100S in the family, very nice built phones. I first tried a Cubot GT99, it was a nice phone but mine was defective, froze all the time and rebooted.
Love the THL, very good product voor a nice price!
(2014-01-30, 22:58)MaVe_64 Wrote: [ -> ]We have 3 THL W100S in the family, very nice built phones. I first tried a Cubot GT99, it was a nice phone but mine was defective, froze all the time and rebooted.
Love the THL, very good product voor a nice price!

Yes couldn't agree more. Seemingly good build quality. And everything works! Just hoping for a 4.4 upgrade, but I wont hold my breath