www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: battery problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys I have the i6000 and 2 similar batteries...everytime I charged them
full and precent is 100% I disconnect the charger and start using the phone..
in a few minutes the battery percentage dropped to 83% (everytime the same!)
for both batteries....if I charged them again to fully 100% I have the same problem..
so I have 2 batteries which are charged only up to 83%... This sucks

what is wrong? Drool
any suggestions? Smile
typical issue with mtk devices. you can look Battery spy and look at the arc of the charging. probably around 80% youll see it jump to 100. the fix is charge batteries in external charger. that's better anyways. don't have to tie your phone to charger.
OK thank you for your answer...so it is hardware problem and not software right?
so by installing other ROM the problem will not fixed....
but where can I find such an external charger as iNew batteries are big....do you know any charger to propose to me?

thank you again...
I believe it's a hardware issue. The phone can't handle pushing more energy into the battery. Take a look at your battery spy arc as Sniper47 mentioned. You should see it jump to 100% somewhere between 70%-95% during charge. This is an issue with phones like Samsung too. Not only China. But with Samsung, you can easily get it replaced. My H7500+ had the same issue. Same as iNew v3.

Look for clamping style. Have them on aliexpress, ebay, amazon.

I use a cheap $3 one and they work fine. Takes a long time to charge. 8-10 hours. Just do it overnight and swap 'em out when you need.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&field-keywords=universal+battery+charger&rh=n%3A2335752011%2Ck%3Auniversal+battery+charger
thank you! can you give a link in order to understand what I am looking for?

edit...OK I see the image!
Yes. See the link as well. There are several on that page. Not sure where you live if eBay or Amazon would be better for you.

Here's some on eBay.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hash=item4616aba230

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&_nkw=universal+battery+charger&_sacat=0&_from=R40
thank you..I prefer ebay I will try the 1st link you propose...but will inew battery fits to this charger?
Sure. You just move the pins to proper location and let the clamp down on the battery. The battery could be 6"x6" or bigger and it would still work.