www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: THL T100s, iOcean X7s or other...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, sorry for my bad english, I'm french (don't hit me please lol), I would like to buy a new smartphone and I am a little lost with all the choice I have...
I research a phone with a 5" display, RAM : 2GB, MTK6592, WCDMA 900/2100, and a price under 300$
I see iocean X7s and THL T100s with good specifications and I need your help and your advices.
What is your opinion? Do you know other phones better for a price under 300$?
Thank you very much for your help.
I have also started looking a new phone in place of Feiteng H9500 S4. I have resulted up both two phones, THL T100S and iOcean X7S.

Because I live in Finland, the advantage of 900MHz 3G support (which is used in Europe) in X7S is huge, because there is alot of area where 2100MHz 3G won't work. I have no idea how good 2100MHz range in France is. THL don't have 900MHz frequency, it has instead 850MHz which is used in USA. I don't know anything about 2100MHz ranges in France.

However, both have same specs, expect THL has bigger battery by default (2700mAh vs. 2000mAh). However you can buy 3000mAh extra battery for iOcean, which I'll definitely buy if I buy it.

So generally these two has a very little differences. Buy which look you like more, and if the 3G is not problem. I think I'll take iOcean.

PS: if you don't have rush and you have money, I'd wait for iOcean X8, which is released in the half of the next month ;)
Hello, thanks for your reply, the problem is the screen with the iOcean X8, too large for me, 6.4 inch... I am always interested by the X7S, I like too the Zoppo 980+ but they put only 1GB of RAM in...
iOcean X8 will have 5.7 inch screen, there is also coming out over 6 inch big phone.