www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: *** Everything 5% money back GearBest.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Offer Status: OPEN

As a thank you from GearBest, GizBeat, and Chinaphonearena, we are giving 5% money back for any products purchased at GearBest through our links.
  1. Click the GearBest button in this post
  2. In the tab/window that opens, search for the product you want to buy
  3. Complete the purchase in the same window
  4. 5% of product cost refunded to your PayPal after product has shipped

Show Content

Questions?
You can contact me directly at [email protected] or through the contact form if you have any questions.
Additionally:
  • By purchasing through our links, if your product is in stock, I will get your product shipped quicker. This happens automatically, there is no need to request it.
  • I can track your order’s progress. We have direct contact with GearBest and can find the true status of your order.
  • I will advocate for you if some issue comes up regarding delays in shipping or other problems.
Did this last month through your blog. Bought Redmi 5+ and got $10 back. Nice.
Can you check GearBest order number 18053100948302465989
(2018-06-07, 00:53)Sharklaser Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check GearBest order number 18053100948302465989

Checked. It's there. Thank you. It will be shipping within 2 days. 

Please email me from your email registered with PayPal with the order number and tracking number at [email protected] and I will refund 5% to your PayPal within 48 hours of the email.