www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: beats having stupid flip case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just ordered this beats having the stupid flip caseCrying so for u guys/girls who dont like the flip case there is another option Thumbs Up
Soft Silicone Case for Inew v3Big Grin
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-01-27, 15:59)faz844 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you, you message was a bit confusing at first Big Grin I'm also not a fan of flipcases, but I'm also not a fan of silicone ones. They feel weird and add a lot of weight to the phone.

Waiting for a hard plastic case to become available (If there isn't one already) - but thank you for posting this Smiling
Whoa FINALLY!!!! Thanks so much! Smiling
I'm not a fan of silicon cases myself but it sure beats the annoying flip case, I can't even answer the phone properly with the case shut which is a prob for me.

So until I find a suitable plastic one this will do for me, thanks for the find.
can you pls post some pics of the phone in this condom when you receive it? Smiling
Is it available anywhere else? PayPal desirable. Thanks.
(2014-01-28, 04:25)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]Is it available anywhere else? PayPal desirable. Thanks.

nop iv not seen it on any other website its a first would rather have a hard case but this will have to do .....am sure ul be able to pay by paypal have a look at there web page
Yeah I know they have a PayPal option, I've paid them for the phone 18 days before they have sent it to me. They said it was on stock, then said it's shipped 8 days after, and they sent it finaly after 10 more days. They also don't answer to emails, and customer support is bad, to say the least. So I would like to order from elsewhere, because of bad experience with them. Thanks anyway.
to be quite honest this one looks soo cheap. I dont like the design of it.
i really hope that they make plenty of modern designed and classy cases for inew v3.
the phone itself is soo sexy, I dont want to make it ugly by wearing these lame cases on it.
this phone sold out a lot till now, so back case makers should take the risk and make lots of uniqe case for inew v3 . same as those for xiaomi mi2s and iphone...
Did anyone got this silicone case? Anyone ordered it before chinese went to their collective hollidays? Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3