www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: hey please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
please help i searched all over the internet for something but i cant find my phone any where this is all the data about it

please help me upgrade it from 4.1.1 to 4.2 if it can cause its 4.1.1 and it looks like gingerbread its slow and gets stuck with only 100mb phone memory i baugh it before 3 months. please help i actuly rooted it but it dosnt entre the recovery mode. i think it doesnt have one... any way what can it suport... u see all this specification please help me change it to jelly bean 4.2 or idk something that looks cool. thank you i apreciate all the help.
thanks i tryed my best but this alll i could find . thanks for evry one who tryes to help
Cool
Show Content
It would help if you say what make and model phone you have, are we expected to just guess? Dodgy

How big the internal storage / phone storage?

4.1 should run just a smooth as 4.2, have you got lots of chinese bloatware?

It may now even be possible,
(2014-01-28, 06:16)Android-uk Wrote: [ -> ]It would help if you say what make and model phone you have, are we expected to just guess? Dodgy

How big the internal storage / phone storage?

4.1 should run just a smooth as 4.2, have you got lots of chinese bloatware?

It may now even be possible,

mmm its shengda gt-i9500
looks like samsung gs4 but doesnt have infra red.
it's little bit strange only have 100mb internal storage open. it could be faked from what the seller said it was. install the adb driver and run the mtk droid tool to see what cpu it really is having.

you can be posting your phone spec inside the spoiler tag.
No. Not like that. not link. just post what specs it supposed to have. mt6592 1gb RAM*4GB ROM or what. and do as i said earlier. install adb driver and run mtk droid tool to see the real cpu.

anyway, it very unlikely to have a upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2 with such a low spec clone. i just assume the low spec because of 100mb storeage.
hey ok listen up i downloaded the adb drivers but idk what is the mtk thing u told me... please help?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

the one is called mtk droid tools.
witch one of them i need? any one?
(2014-01-29, 14:31)TerminatorDX Wrote: [ -> ]witch one of them i need? any one?

i'm not sure how to make that more plainer

mtk droid tools .

like most software, you will want the newest version
thanks u helped me with the mtk ok i downloaded it. now i runed Mtk flash tools what next? what to push?
u want screen shoot of what i got?

Show Content

and btw im sorry for asking a lot :/
Pages: 1 2 3