www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Huawei, Xiaomi, Meizu or less known China brand phone under 175 bucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys! 
A couple months ago my chinese friend - Elephone brand phone ended its life by falling into water. Now I am living with an old HTC with android 4.4. :Big Grin
Looking for new phone. Not ready to spend 400 or more for phone, which I use for instagram, calling, whatsapp, internet and music.
Requirements:
  • Good battery life. I do not really want to charge my phone every day.
  • At least FULL HD screen.
  • Powerful enough for my daily use.
  • Good case quality. Need everything in their places.
What's your suggestions?
I don't think you can go wrong with Xiaomi or Huawei P9 Lite except for battery life. Now many of the Xiaomi phones coming with 3000mah batteries instead of 4000 like they used to.

If you want big battery life, look at the 4000mah Xiaomi and MT6763 big battery phones from Oukitel. Oukitel K10 is great but big.
(2018-06-24, 01:21)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you can go wrong with Xiaomi or Huawei P9 Lite except for battery life. Now many of the Xiaomi phones coming with 3000mah batteries instead of 4000 like they used to.

If you want big battery life, look at the 4000mah Xiaomi and MT6763 big battery phones from Oukitel. Oukitel K10 is great but big.

I know nothing about Oukitel as a brand. How it is like compared to Xiaomi or Huawei for example?
Very good. One of the more well respected China brands if considering quality of product and telling the truth, like in comparison to Umi or Elephone and those.

Huawei and Xiaomi usually put out better pictures because of more advanced software algorithms.
Hello good time
I have been using Xiaomi phones for 3 years and I am satisfied
Xiaomi phones have very good batteries

(2021-11-04, 15:58)amirbit Wrote: [ -> ]Hello good time
I have been using Xiaomi phones for 3 years and I am satisfied
Xiaomi phones have very good batteries

Hi. I am planning to buy a Xiaomi phone. Can you tell me the name of the phone you are using? I wanted to buy it for my mom, so it doesn't have to be new or very modern.
cupcake 2048