www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Any good/useful apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey guys any good/useful apps that are a must ?......my inew v3 rooted stock 1.0.4
soo looking for some app/gapps.....?
Big Grin
(2014-01-29, 00:51)faz844 Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys any good/useful apps that are a must ?......my inew v3 rooted stock 1.0.4
Big Grin

If its rooted then download and install Xposed framework, loads of additional modules to expand the security and functionality.
[Snip]
Excellent thread. My homescreen. Although some of these aren't 'essential'. They perform a function I require or want, but don't necessarily need to be easily accessible. Example - iVona. I highly suggest Ivona Amy UK for TTS (text to speech) if you enjoy having a sexy voice read you to sleep at night.

Super Toolbox 10+ has been part of my first installs since 2010.

8tracks - Simply awesome for music fans. Mix tape baby.

Alarm Klock for easy light Alarm

Quick Boot = Essential.

BS Player for videos

As Android-UK mentioned - xPosed and GravityBox. No doubt.

Unified Remote is easily the best remote control app for your PC
(2014-01-29, 01:01)Android-uk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-29, 00:51)faz844 Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys any good/useful apps that are a must ?......my inew v3 rooted stock 1.0.4
Big Grin

If its rooted then download and install Xposed framework, loads of additional modules to expand the security and functionality.

have u got a link for that xposed framework ?????

(2014-01-29, 01:06)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent thread. My homescreen. Although some of these aren't 'essential'. They perform a function I require or want, but don't necessarily need to be easily accessible. Example - iVona. I highly suggest Ivona Amy UK for TTS (text to speech) if you enjoy having a sexy voice read you to sleep at night.

Super Toolbox 10+ has been part of my first installs since 2010.

8tracks - Simply awesome for music fans. Mix tape baby.

any other good apps /tools ???coz all i have is the stock apps which suck balls

i wana know what apps ppl are using
iv got titanium pro /root checker pro /superSU/ Equalizer+pro / clean master / quickpic ......
xposed is here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&highlight=xposed
XPosed and GravityBox are excellent.
(2014-01-29, 01:24)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]XPosed and GravityBox are excellent.

a link for that gravitybox ? plz RolleyesBig Grin
(2014-01-29, 01:28)faz844 Wrote: [ -> ]

faz once you install Xposed, within the app itself click on modules and you'll find the full list of modules listed. Look for the GavityBox for JB, download, install and the activate it. Reboot the phone and then your can tweak away Big Grin
(2014-01-29, 01:30)Android-uk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-29, 01:28)faz844 Wrote: [ -> ]

faz once you install Xposed, within the app itself click on modules and you'll find the full list of modules listed. Look for the GavityBox for JB, download, install and the activate it. Reboot the phone and then your can tweak away Big Grin
thanks for that ......erm any other usful apps ??
(2014-01-29, 01:36)faz844 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Go SMS Pro - Best SMS / MMS app, bar none - seriously download it now!

DashClock widget - light clock widget with a ton of extensions as well.
Pages: 1 2 3