www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Youtube Lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys and Galls ,

Im having this issue with youtube clips i think that every video i play on my INEW V3 is always showing lag this is really anoying .

I received another message today from another user on Google+ with this same problem .

I have had this problem with all of the ROMS used .

Currently im on the Geekgirl 1.0.4 ROM cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.4_SP_CWM_Touch_Root

But i had this problem also with the Stock 1.0.3 ROM..

Anyone else have this problem with their INEW V3 ?/
And how do i fix this ???

Thanks for the help ..
Unfortunatelly you cant fix it.The only way is to use other youtube app like viral youtube or pvstar.Viral has the same ui like official youtube app and more features.
So this problem can't be fixed?
I just recieved it yesterday, should i send it back?

diquan i m the guy on google+
I just tried viral YouTube and it's spot on. No more lag and it's better than the YouTube app.
(2014-01-29, 07:01)tajo Wrote: [ -> ]So this problem can't be fixed?

diquan i m the guy on google+

No Tongue Don't be daft. Just use an alt YouTube app, the issue is the fact the YouTube app is lagging and slow. Not the phone in this case as the v3 got great specs
(2014-01-29, 07:01)tajo Wrote: [ -> ]So this problem can't be fixed?

Yeah, sure. Sue them too Thumbs Up A joke ofcourse Big Grin
It is simply the crappy sw of this phone.The problem is not only youtube videos.Every video you play in this device with hw decoder,makes the phone go very slow.Try in the internet browser to play a youtube video and then make scroll in the page.Everything goes very slow.I tried all the mtk series from mtk6577 until 6582 and everywhere youtube app work ok.And when we play a video in browser the phone doesnt go crazy.Play a video with hwa in mx player and while playing try to expand the status bar or simply touch the screen.You will experience lag.Do the same but select sw encoder.Everything goes better.This is not normal situation.Unfortunatelly inew made something terribly wrong in this piece of rom and personally i dont think that they will ever fix this
Except this problem and small battery phone is sure vfm.
So every mt6582 has this problem ?
I really have to disagree with you on this .

I find the INEW to be reasonably well made phone for the price i payed.
The only reall issue i have is the videoplay .

And that i have solved using viral or PVSTAR app .
And the ROM development is really well i have not seen another manufactur releasing so many ROMS in this short peroid of time .

I still believe INEW will be doing their best to solve all problems .

(2014-01-30, 03:52)chris_koz Wrote: [ -> ]It is simply the crappy sw of this phone.The problem is not only youtube videos.Every video you play in this device with hw decoder,makes the phone go very slow.Try in the internet browser to play a youtube video and then make scroll in the page.Everything goes very slow.I tried all the mtk series from mtk6577 until 6582 and everywhere youtube app work ok.And when we play a video in browser the phone doesnt go crazy.Play a video with hwa in mx player and while playing try to expand the status bar or simply touch the screen.You will experience lag.Do the same but select sw encoder.Everything goes better.This is not normal situation.Unfortunatelly inew made something terribly wrong in this piece of rom and personally i dont think that they will ever fix this
Except this problem and small battery phone is sure vfm.
(2014-01-30, 04:03)diquan2001 Wrote: [ -> ]I find the INEW to be reasonably well made phone for the price i payed.
The only reall issue i have is the videoplay .
so you dont disagree with me.You agree that videoplay as i said too is buggy
Pages: 1 2