www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [newbie] "boot error!!!" on start screen of an android device
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi and sorry for a newbie question which is probably answered somewhere...
I attempted to find some basic info, but in most cases people talk about how to upload a new f/w and I am not there yet.
I need some guidance so I can understand the root cause of it and the next steps to fix it.

A few month ago I bought a [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] from amazon
After of some period of not using it, I tried to charge it but it wouldn't charge.
So I upgraded the battery, but now when I try to reset it (hold power + volume up) I am given 3 options:
Select Boot Mode:
[VOLUME_UP to select. VOLUME_DOWN is OK.]
[Recovery  Mode]
[Fastboot   Mode]
[Normal     Mode]

Selecting "Recovery Mode" makes "Yuntab" logo to show up but it just sticks there, then reboots after 20-30 sec.
Clicking "Normal Mode" gives that "boot error!!!!"
I wonder if it's possible to restore the device or it's broken beyond repair.
Since it doesn't boot at all, I wonder how it's even possible for Windows (or other OS) to communicate with it via USB.
If you can suggest what I can read to get more familiar with the topic, that would be greatly appreciated!
(2018-09-25, 06:55)lispercat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] from amazon
After of some period of not using it, I tried to charge it but it wouldn't charge.
So I upgraded the battery, but now when I try to reset it (hold power + volume up) I am given 3 options:
Select Boot Mode:
[VOLUME_UP to select. VOLUME_DOWN is OK.]
[Recovery  Mode]
[Fastboot   Mode]
[Normal     Mode]

Selecting "Recovery Mode" makes "Yuntab" logo to show up but it just sticks there, then reboots after 20-30 sec.
Clicking "Normal Mode" gives that "boot error!!!!"
I wonder if it's possible to restore the device or it's broken beyond repair.
Since it doesn't boot at all, I wonder how it's even possible for Windows (or other OS) to communicate with it via USB.
If you can suggest what I can read to get more familiar with the topic, that would be greatly appreciated!

Hello.

If you are unable to enter onto recovery mode, try the next solution :

I am not assuming any responsibility in case of malfunction
(2018-09-26, 06:16)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

If you are unable to enter onto recovery mode, try the next solution :

I am not assuming any responsibility in case of malfunction

Thanks for the response!
Unfortunately I couldn't find any similarity between the video and my issue.