www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: cant install any custom rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi am having problem with my HDC h7500+ ( which i believe its the same as hero h7500+).
i cant install any custom rom. it always say installation aborted.
anyone could help?
Need link to phone! Perhaps its not the same model?!

If you want flash firmware update.zip, you need cwm recovery to flash! With stock recovery does not work.
i used CWM and Root tutorial for Hero H7500+ from Gizbeat topic.
so i think its with CWM called Mlais Mx86 CWM recovery.
Need link to your phone, i can`t find HDC h7500+?!

I could up to now flash every ROM in cmw recovery with my zp810.

Morde details of your error message?
(2013-04-11, 06:39)mostafa Wrote: [ -> ]i used CWM and Root tutorial for Hero H7500+ from Gizbeat topic.
so i think its with CWM called Mlais Mx86 CWM recovery.

As Chris said, I can't find any HDC h7500+ either. I would guess that the Chinese seller is either stupid or blatantly selling it as HDC. Or perhaps Gizbeat is wrong and there really is an HDC 7500+. Sleepy

Regardless, when installing the ROM, have you tried clicking 'Upgrade Firmware' instead of 'Download'?

Also, we would like to see a link to the HDC 7500+ Big Grin
(2013-04-11, 19:21)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-04-11, 20:16)mostafa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Okay, yes, let us know Mostafa.

Love how Fastcardtech put Galaxy Note 2 as well. Dodgy
it worked. i installed [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
i wish i could have access to Gizbeat 's TWRP Gizbeat Combo RTM 4.2.1 Working TWRP Recovery / 3GB / Root.

thx ChrisX and Gizbeat for help.
(2013-04-11, 23:45)mostafa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
i wish i could have access to Gizbeat 's TWRP Gizbeat Combo RTM 4.2.1 Working TWRP Recovery / 3GB / Root.

thx ChrisX and Gizbeat for help.

The upload just finished. You mean you can't access the thread?
i cant access because of that msg " Sorry, but your usergroup is banned from viewing this thread." !!
Pages: 1 2