www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: SP Flash tool or CWM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I flashed a rom off of needrom recently using CWM as instructed. From what I understand there are currently 2 tools for flashing MTK phones SP Flash tools & CWM. Is this the case and can I use either interchangeably?

:confused:
(2014-01-31, 16:51)intel4004 Wrote: [ -> ]I flashed a rom off of needrom recently using CWM as instructed. From what I understand there are currently 2 tools for flashing MTK phones SP Flash tools & CWM. Is this the case and can I use either interchangeably?

no you have to watch if the file is made for be flashed trough CWM or the flash tool
(2014-01-31, 18:27)hesediel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-31, 16:51)intel4004 Wrote: [ -> ]I flashed a rom off of needrom recently using CWM as instructed. From what I understand there are currently 2 tools for flashing MTK phones SP Flash tools & CWM. Is this the case and can I use either interchangeably?

no you have to watch if the file is made for be flashed trough CWM or the flash tool

Okay thanks for clarifying.