www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: unroot i6000?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people
I've posted a thread elsewhere in forum in wrong place I believe so sorry on that. I'm looking to see if anyone can tell me how to unroot the knew i6000 with a guide please? Very much appreciated.I need to unroot and some games I play now do not work on it while rooted
You can flash your original stock backup, or the original firmware for the phone. That's the easiest way to get it back to 'stock'/original. Also, depending on the control app, you can completely unroot. If you're using SuperSU, open SuperSU > Settings Tab > Cleanup - Full unroot
Thanks gizbeat worked like a dream
(2014-02-01, 03:26)lordspector Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks gizbeat worked like a dream
What worked like a dream?
(In Ireland) worked like a dream means was brilliant advice and worked perfect
Yesss. I understand the term. But, what ended up working for you exactly. I suggested two alternatives.
Lol sorry mate.I went to my super SU app and did a full unroot. The ota root keeper would have been better for me but it would not work satisfactorily
Hi guys.

Could anyone please point me in the right direction? I am trying to find some info to root an iNew i6000 on a Mac. I cannot find anything.

Any suggestions? It will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
(2014-02-01, 03:56)cascoatle Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.

Could anyone please point me in the right direction? I am trying to find some info to root an iNew i6000 on a Mac. I cannot find anything.

Any suggestions? It will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Yea, Shoot the Mac and get a PC!
Or simply dual boot your mac to Windows or Linux.
But I have to warn you - don't use the Mac Virtual Windows, it doesn't work properly from a virtual machine.
If money is a concern then simply get the cheap version of windows 8 and dual your Mac.
You can root without PC or Mac using Framaroot.