www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Goo Phone S4 MAX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Grin hello community, I want to purchase this new china phone:

Goo Phone S4 MAX with the octa core processor @ 1.77Ghz CPU and 2GB RAM with 13MP back camera and 5MP front camera.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

- What is the Graphics processing unit of the phone and please state full Video chip specifications here:

such as the :

- Number of CPU's
- Number of cores the gpu uses and the memory of the video chip for the phone

The clock speed of the phone's GPU. Ok so there is the GPU which has the number of cores within it and there is a separate video chip where memory just like in RAM for physical memory is taken for video memory or to display High quality HD graphics/ graphics effects or play Very good high memory demanding games out for xperia Z1 ULTRA or S4 from Samsung.
I know Samsung uses a quad core chip for GPU and im not sure about video ram but just tell me about the goo phone's s4 max.

I would like to know the original price of the phone in AUD which is Australian dollars. NOT USA or china I am in Australia, NSW can someone calculate the total costs for me and do they do any upgrades?
The phone has Mali-450 MP4. You can read about it here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hey im wondering how much video memory is dedicated to this video chip or this 8 core GPU.

Do you know if this goo phone s4 max uses the mali 450 mp4 gpu or not?

Administrator could you please answer my question and also tell me how you have found out about the goo phone s4 max using the mali 450 mp4 gpu?

Thanks really much.
Nexus already answered the question and gave you proper link for information on that gpu.

that phone is have the mt6592. mt6592 have mali-450 mp4. It's mp4, that mean 4 core, not 8 core. the CPU is 8 core, gpu=4 core
Yes I know but I want to know the video memory associated within that GPU.

I know it has 4 cores but the phone must have a shared mechanism for its graphics memory or just it's own video chip for displaying good graphics for gaming etc...

Thanks administrator, I got your mail but I tried asking arm and mali website people about this and the replied with : they don't know what im talking about so I ask here. Don't think I don't know what the mali 450 MP4 GPU is with 4 cores.

Im sure there is a such thing as shared video memory either from RAM or another flash chip on the phone's board. Smile