www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ZH960-MB-V3.1 SOLVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi,
my ZH960-MB-V3.1 tablet is brick after flashing with preloader, now when turn on get boot error  recovery boot error only fastboot work but in fastboot mode can't flash anything,
even my backup don't work which i make with MtkDroidTools before bricked, so please can somebody help.

manage to bring back life again by flashing different preloader but touch screen don't work properly display darker no keyboard any suggestion.

tanks

Edit  Big Grin

i have  solve my tablet after flashing all the file from my backup using  SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1343 upgrade option now everything perfect.
Hi to all,
i have solved keyboard problem it's work now, the touch screen and darker screen display still unsolved,
touch panel coordinates are completely wrong - you hit somewhere it thinks you touched somewhere else,
i hop some one can hep me with that.
thanks
(2019-02-13, 07:24)hkhan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-13, 07:24)hkhan Wrote: [ -> ]Please can you send me the backups of the tab as I have same tab and its break, I want to bring tab to life again please help me send ROM backup and processes to flash with sp flash tool please. sorry for bad English
Hi,
my ZH960-MB-V3.1 tablet is brick after flashing with preloader, now when turn on get boot error  recovery boot error only fastboot work but in fastboot mode can't flash anything,
even my backup don't work which i make with MtkDroidTools before bricked, so please can somebody help.

manage to bring back life again by flashing different preloader but touch screen don't work properly display darker no keyboard any suggestion.

tanks

Edit  Big Grin

i have  solve my tablet after flashing all the file from my backup using  SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1343 upgrade option now everything perfect.

Please can you send me the backups of the tab as I have same tab and its break, I want to bring tab to life again please help me send ROM backup and processes to flash with sp flash tool please. sorry for bad English
Hey Friends how are u doing I'm looking for My Tablet ZH960-MB-V3.1 model Firmware, i break it and I tried to Unbreake it by flashing it with different type of firmware but I fail, does any ony have a back up for such firmware, please help me
Send me your email and I'll give you a ROM I think might just work, I also have tab
(2019-02-13, 07:24)hkhan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

tanks

Edit  Big Grin

(2019-08-24, 17:39)afifkhoury2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Friends how are u doing I'm looking for My Tablet ZH960-MB-V3.1 model Firmware, i break it and I tried to Unbreake it by flashing it with different type of firmware but I fail, does any ony have a back up for such firmware, please help me
Send me your email and I'll give you a ROM I think might just work, I also have tab
(2019-08-25, 06:13)jwills Wrote: [ -> ]Send me your email and I'll give you a ROM I think might just work, I also have tab

My friend this is my E-mail address 

[email protected]

Best Regards
(2019-08-25, 19:19)afifkhoury2005 Wrote: [ -> ]My friend this is my E-mail address 

[email protected]

Best Regards

Just send u a mail, check mailbox
(2019-08-25, 06:12)jwills Wrote: [ -> ]Send me your email and I'll give you a ROM I think might just work, I also have tab

[email protected] pls can you send me to download rom for zh960? thank you first.
Hi hknan can you send me your back up file for this tablet device ZH960-MB-V3.1 my email [email protected] thanks God bless
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8