www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ZH960-MB-V3.1 SOLVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2019-08-25, 06:13)jwills Wrote: [ -> ]Send me your email and I'll give you a ROM I think might just work, I also have tab

Hey can you sende me the Rom Backup?
(2019-10-17, 20:19)Tom Bull Wrote: [ -> ]Hey can you sende me the Rom Backup?

Hi this is my email

[email protected]
(2019-10-17, 20:37)afifkhoury2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi this is my email

[email protected]

Hey ist Not Work 

This is my Mail [email protected]
(2019-08-25, 06:12)jwills Wrote: [ -> ]Send me your email and I'll give you a ROM I think might just work, I also have tab

my friend please help. I also have a dead tablet on board 3.1. Is it possible to send the firmware to me in the mail? or a link to the cloud. my E-mail  [email protected] Thanks!
guys who have a request for 3.1 send by mail [email protected]
Please can you share ROM to my email - [email protected]
Thanks in advance. Thumbs Up
(2019-08-25, 19:19)afifkhoury2005 Wrote: [ -> ]My friend this is my E-mail address 

[email protected]

Best Regards

Hi can you send me thue firmware thanks
[email protected]
Hey Friends how are u doing I'm looking for My Tablet ZH960-MB-V3.1 model Firmware, i break it and I tried to Unbreake it by flashing it with different type of firmware but I fail, does any ony have a back up for such firmware, please help me.

Hi can you send me your back up file for this tablet device ZH960-MB-V3.1 my email [email protected] thanks God bless
please can you send to me too
[email protected]
(2020-01-05, 19:10)locomani Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Friends how are u doing I'm looking for My Tablet ZH960-MB-V3.1 model Firmware, i break it and I tried to Unbreake it by flashing it with different type of firmware but I fail, does any ony have a back up for such firmware, please help me.

Hi  can you send me your back up file for this tablet device ZH960-MB-V3.1 my email [email protected] thanks God bless

pls kindly send to me 
[email protected]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8