www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ZH960-MB-V3.1 SOLVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hi sir can you send me also your back up.
thanks in advance

johnaccell@gmail.com
здраствуйте, отправте и мне прошивку zh960-mb-v 3.1 моя почта fairat84@yandex.ru
Hey! Can you please send me the ROM file? I tried a lot of Roms and none of them works. Most cant even be flashed beacause they are incompatible.
ioana@nicolae.uk
Olá, você pode me enviar seu arquivo de backup para este tablet ZH960-MB-V3.1 meu e-mail hamiltec2@gmail.com obrigado Deus abençoe.
Boa noite! Alguém possui a rom para o Tablet Jlinksz P10 ZH960 vEN000P. Meu email hamiltec2@gmail.com.
(2019-08-25, 06:13)jwills Wrote: [ -> ]Send me your email and I'll give you a ROM I think might just work, I also have tab

Hi jwills,

Can you send me a rom for this mb to? Thank you.
uivocerteiro@gmail.com
(2019-08-25, 06:12)jwills Wrote: [ -> ]Send me your email and I'll give you a ROM I think might just work, I also have tab

Dear sir,

recently i brought from online china tablet and i flashed it with out taking back up and my phone got bricked and not getting on My Tablet ZH960-MB-V3.1 model Firmware, i break it and I tried to Unbreake it by flashing it with different type of firmware but I fail, does any ony have a back up for such firmware, please help me . this is my email id shiva1436@gmail.com plz send the rom so i can un brick my phone 
(2019-08-25, 06:12)jwills Wrote: [ -> ]Send me your email and I'll give you a ROM I think might just work, I also have tab

Hello Sir, I came across this forum and found that this post have the same motherboard ZH960-MB-V3.1 and I really need the rom to flash my tablet. it kept looping the boot and never past it.  May I ask you to send one for me to my email mingest@gmail.com? Thank you very much and appreciate that.
Hi there,

Do you guys happen to have the stock ROM/Firmware 
for this, please?
I happen to have the same problem.
My tablet got bricked.

Hope you can help,

Overkill
Hi hkhan, can you send me your back up file for my ZH960-MB-V3.1, and my ZH960-MB-v2.1 too?
my email nyiradiz@gmail.com
thank you lot

nyizo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7