www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ZH960-MB-V3.1 SOLVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

(2019-08-25, 06:12)jwills Wrote: [ -> ]Send me your email and I'll give you a ROM I think might just work, I also have tab

hi, can you send me the firmware for the ZH960-MB-V3.1 please.

my tablett don't respond.

Just a message settings has stopped ad i can't acess to the apps.

it's necessary to insatll again the firmware.

I already wipe data/cache/data reset factory etc...

my email is [email protected].

Thanks

Hi there i have a same issue.. Can you pls. send to my email  [email protected] thanks..

Please I need rom. Me imail is [email protected]. Thank

(2019-08-25, 19:19)afifkhoury2005 Wrote: [ -> ]My friend this is my E-mail address 

[email protected]

Best Regards

[email protected] can i have it please

(2019-02-13, 07:24)hkhan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
my ZH960-MB-V3.1 tablet is brick after flashing with preloader, now when turn on get boot error  recovery boot error only fastboot work but in fastboot mode can't flash anything,
even my backup don't work which i make with MtkDroidTools before bricked, so please can somebody help.

manage to bring back life again by flashing different preloader but touch screen don't work properly display darker no keyboard any suggestion.

tanks

Edit  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

i have  solve my tablet after flashing all the file from my backup using  SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1343 upgrade option now everything perfect.

Please send me the preloader.bin file..Tq

(2019-08-25, 06:12)jwills Wrote: [ -> ]Send me your email and I'll give you a ROM I think might just work, I also have tab

Hi,

Please send me the ROM file with contain preloader.bin, Tq.
[email protected]

Привет, hknan, не могли бы вы прислать мне свой файл резервной копии для этого планшетного устройства ZH960-MB-V3.1 моя электронная почта [email protected] слава богу
Hi
It took me a long time to figure this out!
hi, can you send me the firmware for the ZH960-MB-V3.1 please.

my tablett don't respond.

Just a message settings has stopped ad i can't acess to the apps.

it's necessary to insatll again the firmware.

I already wipe data/cache/data reset factory etc...

my email is [email protected]

Thanks

(2019-08-25, 06:13)jwills Wrote: [ -> ]Send me your email and I'll give you a ROM I think might just work, I also have tab

me too plz

[email protected]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8