www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ZH960-MB-V3.1 SOLVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

(2019-08-26, 03:28)jwills Wrote: [ -> ]Just send u a mail, check mailbox

need the rom too plz

[email protected]

[quote = "nyizo" pid = '83974' dateline = '1585577834'] Hola, hkhan, ¿puedes enviarme tu archivo de respaldo para mi ZH960-MB-V3.1 y también para mi ZH960-MB-v2.1? mi correo electrónico [email protected] muchas gracias nyizo [/ quote]

necesito el romm

Hola amigo como estas tendrás el firmware para está tablet zh960 mb_v3.1 vENZ003 espero me puedas ayudar

Envíame tu correo electrónico y te daré una ROM que creo que podría funcionar, también tengo una pestaña

[quote pid="82091" dateline="1566684815"]

Envíame tu correo electrónico y te daré una ROM que creo que podría funcionar, también tengo una pestaña
[/quote]
Mi correo es [email protected]
It appears that you were able to resolve the issue with your tablet by flashing the files from a backup using SP Flash Tool v5.1343 in upgrade mode. Good job on fixing the issue.
Ciao hknan, puoi inviarmi il tuo file di backup per questo dispositivo tablet ZH960-MB-V3.1 la mia email [email protected] grazie

can please send me the firmware, my email is [email protected]

(2019-02-15, 07:12)hkhan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to all,
i have solved keyboard problem it's work now, the touch screen and darker screen display still unsolved,
touch panel coordinates are completely wrong - you hit somewhere it thinks you touched somewhere else,
i hop some one can hep me with that.
thanks

Great to hear that you've resolved the keyboard issue! However, it seems the touch screen and screen display problems persist. The touch panel coordinates are misaligned, registering touches in the wrong locations. Hoping someone knowledgeable can assist in resolving these remaining challenges. Best of luck!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8