www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ZH960 Tablet Bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

(2019-02-17, 09:05)AmmR94 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. 
I've got a ZH960 Tablet, with a MT6582V, i'm assuming the firmware is ZH960_vEN00Z3, I managed to brick my tablet today, i've tried unbricking it, and have tried a lot of "stock roms" and managed to kind of unbrick it, now i'm faced with a blurry boot logo and a bootloop. I really need some help in fixing this. Is there anyone that can help me with this? I've attached pics of the board and of the boot screen. 
Best regards
[email protected] pls

(2019-03-02, 09:48)hkhan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
did you fix your tab? i have a backup rom of my tab, your tab is same as mine.
thanks

dear khan me too having same tablet so kindly send me the frimware tothis mail id [email protected]

thanks

dear khan me too having same tablet so kindly send me the firmware to this mail id [email protected]

thanks

Hi I would I have the same device. I would like to know if you can share me the link please.

[email protected] I really need help

(2020-10-04, 17:51)rockstarvasu Wrote: [ -> ]

dear khan me too having same tablet so kindly send me the firmware to this mail id [email protected]

ihave the same board id , did you found any solution

my mail

[email protected]

Necesito una copia de seguridad para la ROM ZH960-MB-v4.1. Envíeme un correo electrónico a [email protected] gracias
Pages: 1 2