www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: bricked moto C XT1756
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, thnx in advance for the help. This is my situation:
- I ve got a moto C LTE LATAM XT1756, type m29df. I m pretty sure its this one:  [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
- I had succesfully flashed TWRP with "SP flash tools", and a lineage os 14 rom. I also had rooted my device, but when I tried to encrypt the phone, my device bricked. Now, when i try to turn it on I get nothing.
- I ve tried unsuccesfully to unbrick the phone with "SP flash tools" with tutorials like this one:

- This is the stock rom I m using Motorola_Moto_C_XT1756_MT6737M_NAMATH_56_NRD90M.046_subsidy- UNLOCKED_CFC_14052017

- I think the correct files I m supossed to use are these ones: DA: DA_SWSEC_6737m_98736_71604.bin, MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt, auth_sv5_LenovoNamath.auth.

- I ve tried both on linux and on windows, combinations with diferents DA, scaters, and auth files, but I keep geting errors. Mainly this two

Show Content
And

Show Content
- I ve tried to run SP flash tools, as admin, as root. I ve connected the cellphone pushing +vol, -vol, both.

I m a bit lost, I would really apreciate if someone could point me in the right direction. Am I using the wrong rom? wrong files? 

Thnxs!!