www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to install S4 clone boot animation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys does anyone know how to add the official samsung galaxy s4 [boot animation] to my s4 clone? its a I9502 MTK6572

Thanks in advance
use the root explorer or the es explorer. Go system/media. Rename bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.bak

then the download [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then copy the download to system/media. After the copy, go properties of new bootanimation.zip * make file permission is rw-r-r
Thanks again for helping with the boot animation. Do you know how to change the first boot image?
i can't rename or delete bootanimation.zip file and can't change permission.what should i do
(2014-02-22, 16:22)Viduranga Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thumbs Up
(2014-02-22, 23:29)yanoo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thumbs Up
Hello, I tried to download the file but Mega asks me to enter the decryption key. Can you help me in some way.
Thank You
(2015-03-24, 18:29)hidargos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thumbs Up
Hello, I tried to download the file but Mega asks me to enter the decryption key. Can you help me in some way.
Thank You
hello, when I log in Mega requires me the key to decrypt. Can you help me please.