www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: s4 clone parts-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I have a S4 clone and the mic is a bit dodgy. does anyone know if I can replace the mic with an official samsung mic?

thanks in advance
as long as physically fits. its okay. but maybe source of problem software or hardware power of signal.

if replace mic and problem remains, that mean is software or hardware signal power issue.
Thanks for the reply, do you have any suggestions on how to find out if it is a software issue?
I have fixed my problem. The problem I was having was that when I was on a phone call, the person on the other end could not hear me.

For any users that are experiencing the same issue, this is how I fixed it.

First you need a rooted phone, and an app called "mobileuncle tools" you can get this for free from the google play store. Once its installed start the app and click on Engineer mode then Engineer mode (MTK) from there scroll over to Hardware testing, then choose audio then Normal mode. Change the type to mic then adjust each level to 255.

Once I had completed the above settings, my friends could hear me loud and clear. I hope this vague tutorial may help someone with the same issue.