www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Clone Galaxy S4 i9500 identification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Can any one please identify the phone by its images.

[attachment=732][attachment=733]

I have bought the phone. It has limited settings. I am unable to identify the chipset and not able to connect it to the PC by usb. As I can not identify the phone I am not able to get the correct usb drivers.

Thank you
Hi have you tried these drivers.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi,

Have downloaded both files,

Cannot open the pda programs as it states I have to enable usb bugging on the phone.
This I cannot do due to minimal settings on the phone. It does not have that option at all on the phone.
go to
"setting"
"about phone"
then hit the "build number" 7 times or more
then u will have a" developer option"
then check/tick the "uSB debugging"
Thanks
Phone has minimal settings: Under settingsTonguehone settings, Display, Security, Call settings, Connections.
Under Phone setting: Time & Date, Language settings, Input method settings,Adjust touch screen, Auto power on/of, Power saving mode Restore factory settings. No about phone.
Tried restore factory settings but same settings.
Ok I have found a way to do this. Go on the google play store on your phone and do a search for Developer Options. Download the app, it will give you the developer options you need to get usb debugging.
Thanks, busy trying to download app. Running into memory not enough message.

Under file, other the mem status is: Phone 884k/1.2m and memory card 7.6m/7.3G

Funny thing when on bluetooth this phone identifies itself as a Mocor device.

Is this Android?

In any case will try the downloading and investigate the Mocor name further.
You could try moving some apps to the sd card to free up some space?
Thanks for the feed back.

The funny thing is no apps are running on the phone. Because of not finding the correct driver to connect I can not access the hidden system files.

I cannot believe the memory on the phone is just 1.2m.

I am following your suggestions, as others as well.

The makers of the phone locked down the specs very well but find the solution I will.