www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Timmy M50 stock rom needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I need a free link to the Timmy M50 stock rom.  All the ones I've found online don't work, found one that installs fine and boots but you only get the sounds not anything on the screen.  The screen lights up with the backlight but nothing shows up on the screen just the boot sounds.  Not sure if it's a locked bootloader or anything.  if it is I need the full stock rom with an unlocked bootloader please.

Would prefer sites you don't have to register for or pay for the roms from (free sites only or google drive).

I think the phones can also be recognized as an Evercoss M50 as well. Tried the Evercoss firmwares as well but none of them seem to work. Can't get the stupid program they require to even pick up the phone to flash it like it's meant to. Doesn't seem to read the USB port so these seem to be out of the question.

Also need the info to reset the IMEI, Bluetooth, Wireless etc on the phone in case they've been zero'd.