www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How do YOU deal with your battery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Regardless of phone specifics, it seems that smartphone batteries simply do not keep up with your average smartphone user. How is it that each of you are dealing with this?

I know there have been talks about using extra batteries and external, universal chargers. There are also options of using external batteries, battery cases, keeping lots of phone chargers lots of places, etc?

What have you chosen to be the best for you and why? I'm wondering what the community is doing and what is most practical. Who's got the best tips?

Me personally: I keep several chargers at home (bedroom, living room, etc) for my use and for guests. I've found them to be immensely useful. I also keep a charger in my car, as well as one at my desk at work. I recharge everywhere I go, especially if my phone's battery drops below 50%.

I have an extra battery for my phone still sitting in the box, and plan on switching to it in a few months.